Sunday, October 7, 2012

Songs of September

It’s already the end of the first week of October. Time got away from me once again; I spent most of September being sick and trying to rest. I didn't do much housework, writing, or creating. Now that I’m coming out of it I’m realizing many areas of my life need some serious home improvement!

It was my goal to write about a different song for each letter of the alphabet thru the month of September. Well I made it halfway, which isn’t bad considering how awful I felt most of the month. I have a list of songs for the second half, and I enjoy being able to share the lyrics, videos, and my thoughts about them, so I’m going to keep writing about them over the next couple of months, whenever I have a few extra minutes. So be watching and ready to listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment