Monday, April 1, 2013

Gone But Not Forgotten

Just a quick check-in to say that I am still here, and to offer my apologies for anyone who has been following my weekly art challenge. My laptop's motherboard gave out recently and I haven't been able to do as much with the old one I'm now using. It took a few weeks before I could recover the files and I haven't gotten everything situated just yet, but as soon as I do I will upload the prompts and get you caught up! (I believe I'm already almost a month behind!)

I will also post some photos of the work I've been doing (including revisiting some of the previous prompts so all are in one place), and I will try my hardest to get back to the regular weekly schedule. I would also like to get back to posting other randomness as well. I hope all is well in the crafting worlds of my friends and family out there; I haven't heard from anyone so I trust that means you are all working away and letting inspiration find you. I've missed being able to randomly ramble! So many things going on right now I wouldn't know where to begin. My brain is full of stories and thoughts and musings to share....there is much more to come my friends! Be watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment