Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Thankful365 – Day 7: Goal Keeping

“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”

0107 be a goal keeper

Here is my documented life project journal for week one, at least as much as I have finished at the moment. Each black hexagon is a day of the first week of this year, just a few words about something I did (not really anything extraordinary). I also included my word for the year (explore) and my intention for January (possibilities – be a goal keeper). The next step will be to record some goals, I just haven’t quite narrowed down what they will be yet.

“Don’t tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.”

There is much going on in my life just now, so it may be a few weeks before I really know for sure what goals I hope to plan for and tackle this year. But that’s ok with me; there are 51 weeks left to work on them. I don’t know what 2015 holds, but I know one thing for sure – it’s going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment