Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Love Layered Textures

week 14 finished (053113)

Today is the end of the first week of the 2014 Art Challenge. I’m curious to know if anyone else worked on a page with the four elements I shared last Thursday. I’ll be sharing my page tomorrow; tonight, I wanted to share a photo of one of the pages from last year’s challenge.

The two prompts for this one (it was week fourteen) were “LOVE” and “Layered Textures”, but as I was flipping thru the journal, I realized it also fits three of the four elements for this week:  6 words, resist technique (I used modeling paste), and a birdcage. All that’s missing is the quote!

The best part is, I didn’t do it on purpose; it’s totally random that it has those three things. So it was a fun surprise.

Anyway, tomorrow I will share my new page. Well, it’s not completely new – I’ve decided to add this year’s to the pages I made last year so I don’t have to buy a new journal. Plus, I only got thru week twenty-six so I won’t be able to do that all year, but I have some fun pages planned already. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment