Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Plot Twist

Happy New Year!! I am very excited to be in a year ending with an even number, and even better, it’s a 4!! I already know this year is going to be awesome!

One of the many projects I will be writing about this year is a bit of a rewind to the beginning of last year, with a plot twist:  I would like to attempt the weekly art journal prompt cards once more; however, this time around, I will be combining them with something else.

I’m not going to share the details just yet, but it’s going to be fun, and challenging, and hopefully help me to add some much needed structure and busy-ness to my life for the months ahead. I know I’ve talked about it and haven’t backed it up very well, but I really want to try to create something every day.

I have a few other things going right now, too, so be watching for some random rambling about those fun projects – and maybe watch for something in the mail! This next year I hope to be doing a lot more for friends and family, and possibly finding a way to sell some of my art….

There is much to come my friends! And it’s ALL good because this year is a 4 and that’s my number! I’m off to make some magic! Play safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment