Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Silently Burning Trees

week 24 card                                        week 24 card

This week’s prompts are an interesting combination:  burn paper and autumn. I’ve always thought that trees in Autumn, with their leaves turned to red, orange, yellow, ready to fall to the ground, look as though they’re silently on fire. And paper is made from those trees. I could go a lot of place with this one!

I didn’t plan it this way, I just draw the cards randomly, so it’s even more fun that they go together so well. I already have an image I would like to use for Autumn, and a new technique I’d like to try out with it, but I’m not sure about the burning part. Just burning that small piece for the card was enough for me; I may need to do some research on the subject. I might find a new and interesting way to achieve the same affect. I’ll let you know what I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment