Friday, February 1, 2013

Explore A Question

week 05 card

The way I see it, there are two ways of thinking about this prompt:  you can choose a specific question to explore, or you can explore what a question really is.

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy:  am I or are the others crazy?”
- Albert Einstein

625 crazy face                                    nate 1

“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.”    - Bruce Lee

“The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is ‘What does a woman want?’”
- Sigmund Freud

“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?”
- Ayn Rand

“If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?”
- Lily Tomlin

“It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is:  what are we busy about?”    – Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment