Monday, January 14, 2013

One Little Word

I was talking with a friend the other day, about our art goals for the year, and she told me about a class she’s taking online. It’s hosted by Ali Edwards, “One Little Word.” I don’t know many of the details, but the idea intrigued me:  you choose one little word to focus on all year, and she provides various “assignments”.

The word I chose for this year is “explore”. Along with that, we have to choose a connecting word, and some intentions for each month, and make cards:

explore cards
These are mine. I used shipping tags, number stickers, and alpha stamps. I haven’t written any notes on them yet, and I’m not sure if I will.

january
Here’s the January tag. I’m interested to see what comes from it; I know God blesses our good intentions when we center our decisions on His plan for our lives. What possibilities does this year hold? How many ways can I answer the question “what if….?” Come along friends, let’s explore together.

No comments:

Post a Comment