Thursday, August 23, 2012

Rain Dance


“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
~ Vivian Greene


birds dancing in the rain

Two days into my new job and I’m exhausted! Not because I’m running around like a headless chicken or feel super stressed; honestly, it has a lot to do with the fact that I don’t have much to do yet! Ironic, I know. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining; I’m still excited to be at a new school. I’m just so tired….

Because I’ve been dancing so much lately! Instead of sitting around waiting for the storm to pass, I learned to dance in the rain – and then I got out of there before I got so wet I melted! I’m really looking forward to next week and being able to work with more kids; maybe I’ll teach them a rain dance or two….

No comments:

Post a Comment